Is this job still open?
Big Data Search Coder
Montetres Solutions posted over 4 years ago
FullTime | Staffing Agency | New York, NY, United States
- Do you have experience in JSON?
- Do you have experience in Lucene?
- Do you have experience in Elastic?
- Do you have experience in REST Service?
Our client, located in New York NY, is a design and technology services firm that builds custom web and mobile applications. They have built numerous custom 360 View Dashboards, Smart Search, Business Social Communities, Mobile Applications and big data solutions on Cloud Platforms.
Do you have an appetite for new technology and a desire to be part of a rapidly growing company? We are looking for individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic team environment.
The Big Data Search Developer is a key member of our smart search delivery team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and deploying custom search solutions for our enterprise clients. In addition, you will build innovative solutions leveraging the Elastic Search solution set.
- Installation & configuration of ElasticSearch clusters and nodes
- Implement software to manage, query, and index data in ElasticSearch clusters
- Design data mappings and schemas for ElasticSearchSelect technologies and recommend technical design based on client's data needs
- Work with project managers and/or clients to scope work and produce estimates to help define deliverables and timelines
- Experience with Lucene search engine
- Experience with ElasticSearch solution is a strong plus
- Experience developing in Java or Python
- Experience with Linux administration and monitoring tools
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and technical decisions
- Expertise with REST especially with JSON is an added plus
- Degree in CS
- data mappings
- REST Services
- Title: Big Data Search Coder
- Salary: $140,000
- Location: New York, NY USA
- Travel Percent: 10
- Experience: 5 Years
- Work Status: US Citizen, Green Card Holder, and H1B with minimum of 3 years expiration