This company is not verified by Jobhuk.
Ruby on Rails Developer
- Develop high-level designs and implement high scalability web services to support millions of monthly unique visitors.
- Provide mentoring to junior engineers.
- Provide thought leadership to the entire team in conjunction with other senior engineers.
- Thoroughly unit test, debug and solve defects in implemented software solutions.
- Understand the complete software development life cycle including design, implementation, QA and monitoring.
- 2+ years of strong programming skills, including Java/J2EE or C/C++, and Ruby.
- Hands on knowledge of developing RESTful web services and integrating the same with heterogeneous clients.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon web services.
- Hands-on experience with Relational database technologies e.g. MySQL.
- Hands-on experience with unit testing tools such as junit, Selenium, PHPUnit etc.
- Hands-on experience with Unix/Linux environments.
- Preferred experience with document based databases like mongoDB or Cassandra.
- Preferred experience with object caching technologies such as memcached.
- Preferred experience or familiarity with Hadoop.
- Working knowledge of Web UI/AJAX frameworks like jQuery.
- Ability to convert complex software solutions into well-written technical design documents
Employer avg response time