- Is candidate a US Citizen?
- What is candidates linkedin profile URL?
- Is candidate located in San Francisco region?
- Does candidate have a bachelors degree or higher?
- Does candidate have a completed app currently available in an app store?
We are looking for an Android Engineer to help take our clients company and their personal budgeting android app, to the next level.
This position will focus on the development of s new android app: new features, modules, and bug fixes. We follow an agile development process, have a sprint planning meeting once a week and do major releases every month. This position reports to the Android Lead Engineer.
This position's primary responsibility will be the shared ownership of the feature roadmap an improvements to the Android application. In conjunction with this, they will need to perfect cutting-edge user interactions, applied to making a historically confusing and stressful interaction comfortable, transparent and meaningful and dive deep into performance, power management, and network connectivity optimization
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent from top tier school preferred
• 1-4 years experience in mobile development, shipped complex/non-trivial applications with at least one currently in app store
• Expertise in Java and Android
• Experience working directly with design to create great interactions
• Passion for excellent work
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work with a close-knit, collaborative team
We're creating a radically simple approach to personal finance to help you manage your money, pay down your debt, save for the future, all while living in the now. We are user-centric and make absolutely sure that anything we create and release will not only work, but be intuitive and fun to use for people of all income levels and technology savviness.
We're a small but dedicated team located in the Financial District of San Francisco, CA. We have catered team lunches, game nights, and are extremely flexible with respect to family, pets, or anything else that may come up.
- Relocation Assistance: No