Is Relocation assistance available for this contract role?
Daman, Inc posted over 4 years ago
Contract | Staffing Agency | | 1000 Hours Jefferson City, MO, United States
The Decision Support Architect at Daman is an expert in defining the user interface layers for all data/information needs of a corporation. The value comes from his/her ability to understand the businesses information needs and then navigate those needs to the appropriate data and UI design. This person works with the business in gathering the information needs and KPI definitions, Integration Specialist to help identify the appropriate sources for the information, with the Data Designer to optimize the design for availability, flexibility, and define the data (information) delivery layer for consumption by the business. In this specific role, the candidate will provide the technical leadership for everything as it relates to the deployment, configuration and use of the Tableau technology for developing data delivery infrastructures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Translates information needs into reporting, dashboard requirements, OLAP requirements etc. and defines the ideal mechanism for information delivery
- Provides strategic thinking and leadership pertaining to new ways of leveraging information to improve business processes. Must be strong in guiding business leaders through strategic thinking processes and change. Also helps with the definition of business KPIs (especially commodity trading KPIs)
- Designs user interface layers to deliver the required data via a range of structures such as reports, dashboards, portals and mobile etc.
- Estimates effort and performs impact assessments.
- Defines best practices on supporting Self Service BI. Provides technical leadership on the deployment architecture, development guidelines, data delivery layer (portal, dashboard, mobile site, report) design
- Performance tunes the reporting infrastructure
- Subject Matter Expert for the Tableau product set
- Experience with 2 complete life cycle BI implementations as the technical BI lead (building reports, dashboards, portals, pre-built BI apps, etc.).
- Must have full life-cycle project experience with demonstrated capabilities covering the following: user requirements/analysis, report design , implementation, and production support.
- Deep understanding of business processes and industry best practices.
- 4+ years "hands-on" experience with Tableau: Expert at complicated report/dashboard/ Mobile design and data modeling skills.
- 5+ years of experience in data warehouse architecture and engineering.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and documentation skills.
- Travel: 100 %
Who is the end client?
Can we go upto $100/hr on C2C or 1099?
What citizenship status is required for this position.
Will the employer pay for travel up front?
Are H1b's candidates excepted?
What is the status of this position?
Do you need his or her Linkedin Profile along with submission?
Does this person have to be an US citizen?
Do you provide any sponsorship?