CapitalStream Workflow Consultants
Job Title : CapitalStream Workflow Consultants
Duration: 6 months can be extended
Location : San Ramon, CA or (BAY AREA)
- Be an end-to-end expert on CapitalStream functionality
- Lead the lines of business to create clear, concise business requirements to enable both effective enhancement prioritization and accurate high-level estimates
- Understand how requested changes impact current functionality
- Support user acceptance testing as the authority on system functionality and known issues
- During the Phase 1 and Phase 2 rollouts, other major enhancement projects, and regular enhancement releases, perform in-depth analysis of reported issues to determine the validity of the reported issue and help determine the actions required for resolution
- The position will be part of Credit Process & Business Architecture and report to the CapitalStream Application Owner.
Education, Experience and Skills
10 yrs of exp. working in IT industry and good understanding and hands on Banking domain.
Key contributor in designing, developing and unit testing the custom integrations and features required to implement / upgrade CapitalStream’s software products.
- Demonstrated proficiency in creating clear, accurate business requirements
- Understanding of the commercial credit origination process
- Familiarity with information technology / systems projects
- Ability to organize and lead projects
- Ability to navigate the business, risk, and IT environments
- Proficiency in MS Office, Project, and SharePoint