Is there a scope for high salary?
G&G Outfitters, Inc. posted over 4 years ago
FullTime | $65,000 | Lanham, MD
SUMMARY OF POSITION
- Work closely with the business analyst to review user stories, provide estimates and make timely status updates in Rally.
- Writing program code, participating on team code reviews.
- Following source code control rules established by the team.
- Testing code in a controlled setting, both unit testing and integration tests prior to going live.
- Participate with other IT team members to deliver high-quality solutions and supporting documentation.
- Attain knowledge of internal systems in use, their data structures and programming interfaces.
- Learn and become proficient with the business work flow utilized to complete screen printing, embroidery and fulfillment services.
- Uses a structured approach to analyze and resolve complex problems; secures and evaluates relevant data from appropriate sources and trends.
- Maintain required technical/professional knowledge; keeps abreast of current developments and trends in area of expertise.
- Maintains an organized approach and meets or exceeds agreed upon time and quality standards for end work product.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a software development role.
- Experience developing, deploying, maintaining and integrating both web-based and legacy applications.
- Strong understanding of version control software and techniques.
- Familiarity with scripting languages. Python preferred, but alternatives (Node.js, PHP, Ruby, and Perl) are acceptable.
- Knowledge of common web-related and data serialization formats, such as XML, JSON, and CSS.
- Experience with Apache, LAMP, Unix/Linux.
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture and ESB application integration
- Familiarity with MVC architecture.
- Takes independent action to achieve goals; is self-directed and driving, but cooperates with others to share information, resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize work processes, manage priorities and meet commitments and deadlines; multi-task and manage time well.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment.
- Sets personal goals and performance measures; demonstrates commitment, enthusiasm and a bias for action in meeting company goals and achieving best practices.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Experience with Rally agile development (or similar).
- Experience with .Net, BizTalk, or FoxPro a plus.
- Demonstrated strong written communication skills.
- Experience with Python and common frameworks such as Django, Flask, SqlAlchemy, Jinja2
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred) and design
- Experience with git and GitHub a plus
Sorry, I mean;t is there any scope for negotiation? Or the salary is fixed?
What is the Salary Range and is there any relocation assistance available?
Is the position still active, do you have any candidates in pipeline at this time?
What are the top skills that you would like to see in the candidate. Because if we go by job description salary is too low. Also wanted to check if we can go up on salary based on the candidate experience. $65k is too less.