Is the position still active?
Business Analyst/Scrum Master
G&G Outfitters, Inc. posted over 4 years ago
FullTime | $60,000 | Lanham, MD
SUMMARY OF POSITION
As a member of the Information Technology team this individual interacts with internal and external customers, business partners, and internal team members to assist in the definition and development of the Numen information management system. This individual will drive the G&G Agile development process, acting as the team’s scrum-master using the Rally development system. This position requires strong written and oral communication skills, as well as excellent organizational skills.
- Resident expert on G&G workflow processes, business applications and the capabilities of Numen.
- Communicates effectively to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Principal manager of the Rally agile development system; including story development, prioritization, defect tracking, backlog grooming and iteration planning.
- Provides requirements analysis, data flow diagrams, and workflow process diagrams for G&G products/deliverables.
- Provides internal and external customer product training, best practice consultation and technical support.
- As needed, supports Help Desk to develop supporting documentation (user guides, FAQs, Release notes).
- Professionally represents G&G in all written and verbal communication and deliverables.
- Builds confidence in the IT organization and the benefits and integrity of our products and services.
- Maintains required technical/professional knowledge; keeps abreast of current developments and trends in area of expertise.
- Maintains an organized approach and meets or exceeds agreed upon time and quality standards for end work product.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize work processes, manage priorities and meet commitments and deadlines; multi-task and manage time well.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment.
- Effectively uses information technology; demonstrates a passion for learning new technical skills and tools.
- Familiarity with the development of web-based applications, the concepts of APIs and web services, and interacting with developers and QA.
- Takes independent action to achieve goals; is self-directed and driving, but cooperates with others to share information, resolve issues and achieve goals.
What´s the salary range?
I have a few candidates in the 90-120K range, if there's room in the salary for a more experienced Scrum Master. Please let me know. Thanks!
can you please let us know if you would consider H1B holders ?
is this position still open?
Can you please provide the salary range and if relocation assistance is available ?
Hi ..I received an invite for this position. is it still open?
Is the position still active, do you have any candidates in pipeline at this time?