G&G Outfitters, Inc. posted over 4 years ago
FullTime | $60,000 | Lanham, MD
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Develop and execute test plans and test scripts to ensure 100% requirement coverage. Document, detail, and report in a clean and timely fashion any defects found during testing. Determine and develop processes and procedures to efficiently and effectively test all aspects of the product. Develop and maintain continuous integration and automated test scripts using a web application testing framework to consistently regression test and verify application functionality.
- Develop test plans, test cases, scenarios, and other related lifecycle documentation.
- Create, execute, and maintain automated performance and functional test scripts.
- Test issues of varied scope and complexity.
- Analyze and report performance and functional test results.
- Document and track software defects from discovery to successful correction, validation and verification, using a bug tracking system.
- Communicate project status and risks to management.
- Facilitate test meetings as needed for assigned project.
- Maintain and improve software testing processes.
- All other duties as assigned or directed.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent degree in Computer Science, or equivalent industry working experience in a software testing role.
- 2+ years of experience in software testing efforts.
- Experience with testing web applications across multiple browsers and browser versions.
- Experienced in agile development practices and functional/coverage testing against user stories.
- Experience auditing test cases for traceability of requirements and adherence to industry and project specific standards.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Web Application automation testing frameworks.
- Ability to document thorough test plans.
- Basic SQL querying skills.
- Accurately estimate work effort associated with test case creation and execution.
- Ability to prioritize and perform work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment, and interface with team members internal and external to the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective time management skills.
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast paced environment.
what is the salary range? Thanks
relocation package is available?
I a candidate that holds a Green Card acceptable for this position?