Tech Mahindra posted over 4 years ago
Contract | | 6 Months San Ramon, CA, United States
Job Title : Solution Architect(10 Years Experience. who can mentor teams, Java background preferred.
Duration: 6 months can be extended
Location : San Ramon, CA or (BAY AREA)
The Solutions Architect is responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements. The Solutions Architect works as a team member along with the Program Manager, Developer and Technical Architect to deliver the complete solution for the customer.
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements
- Complete and co/implement a configuration workbook
- Co-team with the Technical Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
- Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with the Program Manager
- Participate and lead, when needed, the project meetings with the customer
- Participate in internal projects as required
- Provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design documentation
- Work with technical writers to ensure quality internal and external client-oriented documentation
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to travel when required
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs
- Should have hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies: Java/J2EE, Integration/EAI technologies, Web Services, Common frameworks such as spring, hibernate, etc. Database technologies (Oracle, DB2 - JDBC, SQL), Maven, GIT/SVN, Application Servers-Weblogic, Websphere, Jboss.
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Proven Solutions consulting experience in large enterprises
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent is required.