Small Business Account Rep
Business Sales Account Reps are self-motivated and self-directed, but the CCG Client will provide all the support they need to do their job well. In this role, your well-honed business generation skills will help you carve out your own niche of clients, close the sale, and maintain ongoing mutually beneficial relationships. Your organization and time-management skills will be beneficial as you enjoy the flexibility, autonomy, and responsibility of working out in the field. The nature of the Account Representative position is high-spirited working collaboratively and partnering with CLIENTS Retail Stores to drive small business sales and opportunities cross functionally. It offers substantial growth and opportunity to those who thrive in a competitive and fast-paced work environment. Pro-active and responsible, these team members also relish the autonomy required to prioritize and troubleshoot on their own in an ever-changing professional field. The best Account Representatives are aggressive, knowledgeable, and persuasive sales pros who don't easily take no for an answer and who make providing the very best customer service priority one. This CLIENT offers a very attractive and competitive compensation plan that includes a base plus commission package, and excellent benefits.
• 1 + years verifiable new customer acquisition sales experience within a business environment
• Valid drivers license and satisfactory driving record
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Effective negotiating and closing skills
• Experience preparing, delivering, and following-up on product / service proposals and pricing quotations
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
• Fearless cold calling and business generation within assigned territory
• Partnering proactively and helping assigned Retail Stores Business Sales efforts to drive Business Sales results cross functionally
• Skillfully closing sales
• Devising creative and effective sales approaches, solutions and proposals • Demonstrated experience delivering superior customer service and attention to detail
• Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
5 POSITIONS OPEN. Candidates can be in Providence, RI, Chelmsford, MA, Boston, MA, or Bloomfield, CT