Do you provide relocation assistance?
Big Data Hoop/NoSQL Developer
Global Staffing &Recruit posted over 4 years ago
FullTime | $145,000 | Sacramento, CA, United States
A qualified candidate has to be proficient building Java Apps, coding using Hadoop, and also has knowledge on relational datamodels. REST web services experience are a plus.
• 1 - 4 years of Building Java apps
• 1 - 4 years of building and coding applications using Hadoop components - HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop, Flume etc
• 1 - 4 years of coding Java MapReduce, Python, Pig programming, Hadoop Streaming, HiveQL
• 1 - 4 years implementing relational data models
• Minimum 1 year understanding of traditional ETL tools & RDBMS
• Minimum 1 year of experience Developing REST web services
• Min. of Bachelor's degree required.
• Full life cycle Development
• Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech)
• Experience leading teams