How many years of Ruby to Rails are you seeking? Is this a senior level position?
Ruby Software Developer
Red Nova Labs posted over 4 years ago
FullTime | $100,000 | Westwood, KS, United States
Ruby Software Engineer
Red Nova Labs’ engineering department is a fast-paced and dynamic environment. We believe attitude and culture matter just as much as pure skill. Instead of formal conference room training, you will be pulling down repositories on day one. It's not easy to push code updates to hundreds of servers multiple times a day or provide fast and reliable service to millions of visitors, but we believe that our team can do anything.
Check out our Facebook page (facebook.com/RedNovaLabs) to see us in action.
About Red Nova Labs
- Red Nova Labs provides modern cloud-based technology for the self storage industry.
- We bring new business to our clients and offer them the tools and analytics they need to effectively manage and drive decisions.
- Our state-of-the-art products give our clients an advantage in the self storage industry through exceptional user experience and innovative technology solutions.
- You will be a key contributor to our cloud-based platforms and APIs.
- You will work with teams on building our high-performance and high-availability system utilizing open-source technologies.
- You will build applications that focus on great user experience.
- You will write maintainable code with extensive tests and version control.
- You can code at all levels of a web application stack or you’re ready to learn it quickly.
- You have experience with databases (MYSQL, Postgres, etc.).
- You can translate technical requirements into elegant code solutions.
- You have designed and built mission-critical services.
- You write tools to automate your job.
- You focus on continuous improvement and can describe the approaches you have taken.
- You are hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, and humble. You get things done.
- Developing automated deployment scripts with Chef, Capistrano, or AWS OpsWorks.
- Using Test Driven Development and experience writing accurate tests.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K matching
- Catered lunches
- Amazing cubicle-free office space, stocked snack area, full kitchen access, ping pong, foosball
- Unlimited coffee, tea, soda, Red Bull, and Gatorade
- Regular social events and happy hours
- Awesome co-workers!
What is your urgency level from 1 - 10 (with 10 being super important and highly needed)?
Can you provide more detail on the company? Are you an agency? What type of clients do you work with?
Do you permit work from home options?
Are you providing Relocation Assistance?
Are you accepting Candidates with H1 visa
Is the job still open? Do you have any candidates in pipeline?
Can people with PHP background be submitted or you strictly need someone with Rub/Rails background?
Let me know the experience range you will be looking for in this position-
Hello, is this position still open?