Speech Language Pathologist
Adjuris Therapy posted over 4 years ago
Contract | | 350 Hours Sonora, California, United States
- Does the candidate have CCC?
School district in Sonora, CA is looking for a CCC-SLP to complete the school year. Clinician must enjoy working with children K-12 and have experience working in a school district.
7.5 hours/day contract position with immediate start through end of school year (June 3rd).
Qualifications: Masters in Speech/Language Pathology
Job Goal: To provide speech and language services to students with varying degrees of articulation, language, voice and fluency problems which interfere with classroom functioning and/or overall communication for the 2015 school year
· To provide screening, identification, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, intervention and follow-up services for disorders of speech, language and communication
· To work with parents and colleagues to develop and maintain a positive learning environment
· To maintain useful and accurate records and communicate information such as legal right evaluation results knowledgeably and responsibly to parent/guardians and others involved in meeting the needs of the student
· To facilitate collaborative relationships between the general education and special education
· To utilize research results to determine effective diagnostic and treatment procedures and measure outcomes of treatment and conduct continuing evaluation of the efficacy of practices and programs to maintain and improve quality of services
· Considers students developmental factors when interpreting evaluation data and designing interventions
· To contribute to the development of a comprehensive, longitudinal program for students in need of services
· To interpret and use assessment data for the purpose of making appropriate modifications in the learning environment and planning effective instruction
· To assist in determining the least restrictive environment to provide services based upon the needs of the individual student
· Identify and engage in appropriate continuing education opportunities to support personal development as a learning educator
· Use a variety of communication modes to effectively communicate with a diverse student population, parents and other professionals
· To perform other duties as assigned