Will you consider H1B candidates?
Adjuris Therapy posted over 4 years ago
Contract | | 350 Hours Sonoma, CA, United States
School district in Sonoma, CA is looking for a Occupational Therapist to complete the school year. Clinician must enjoy working with children K-12 and have experience working in a school district.
7.5 hours/day contract position with immediate start through end of school year (June 3rd).
Key responsibilities include:
- Provides and directs Occupational Therapy services to patients including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation and communication
- Adheres to applicable principles and practices of occupational therapy, including policies and procedures and state regulations
- Supervises Occupational Therapy Assistants and Aides
We seek the following principal qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy and completion of National Certification Examination
- Licensed to work in California
- 2 years of related experience