Is this Job Still open?
Senior SAP Analyst - FI/CO
Bsn Medical Inc posted over 4 years ago
FullTime | Charlotte, NC
Responsibilities of Senior SAP Analyst – FI/CO:
Work with the business functions to understand business requirements and develop systems solutions. Responsible for planning, managing and delivering large-scale, complex global projects that marry processes with technology within time and budget, taking the existing system landscape into account. Maintenance of system solutions according to Governance Structure and in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Working with business stakeholders to identify requirements and define key capabilities of system solutions that will enable and support their strategy
- Planning and executing application assessment and requirements evaluation activities
- Planning, managing and delivering projects to implement application system solutions, in line with BSN standards, including design, build, test, and deploy activities
- Working with business stakeholders to identify potential for process optimization, design and implement processes accordingly
- Creating project deliverables including conceptual designs, functional and technical specifications, system configuration, documentation on system settings (including interfaces and interactions)
- Providing and maintaining stable and error free application systems, including interfaces and batch management with high quality, according to support procedures and service agreements, to ensure high level of system acceptance by user community
- Managing and executing changes in line with Change Control Procedures in an FDA regulated environment
- Executing daily maintenance activities and issue handling to support Key Users
- Ensuring proper systems documentation and keep documentation up to date
Requirements for Senior SAP Analyst – FI/CO:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of five years practical, hands-on experience with SAP in the following areas: GL, A/R, AP, FA (Fixed Assets), CO-PC (Product Costing) CCA (cost center accounting) and PCA (profit center accounting)
- Minimum one (1) year experience in project management
- Strong integration knowledge to SD, PP, MM and other SAP modules
- Complete understanding of computer systems validation concepts
- Experience in an FDA regulated / GxP environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to travel (domestic and global) as required by projects
Request for Reasonable Accommodation:
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact us through the following method:
BSN medical, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
5825 Carnegie Blvd.
Charlotte NC 28209
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/W/H/V
Good Morning!! Do you recommend Green Card holders?
Could please, update me whether the position is still open?
Please provide the salary range. Thanks.
Hello, Is this position still open? Thanks! Shafi
Is H1B transfer available for this opportunity?
Please provide the status of this opportunity...are you accepting resumes ...is this job currently open?
Is this opportunity available
Can the candidate have h1b
Please provide salary range
Good Morning - Is the job still Open?...Do you have any candidates in pipeline?
is this job still open?