Is this position limited to building parking structures?
We want people looking for a Company to spend the rest of their career with. Klorman Construction is a Design-Build General Contractor and one of the largest Concrete Contractors in CA and the US. For more than 35 years, Klorman Construction has been a leader and innovator in the Construction Industry. In addition to Klorman's specialty in Parking Structures, our project types span the range from Office, Biotech, Healthcare, Education, Institutional, Transportation (Air and Rail), Hospitality and Water & Waste. Projects primarily LA, Orange County and Inland Empire.
- Minimum 5 years experience - Prefer 10 Years. Project size $10 - $35 million.
- Commercial Project Experience.
- Must have strong understanding of scoping, buyout, cost control and communication skills.
- Masters Degree preferred but not necessary
- Prefer Prolog over other project manager programs
- Must currently live in Los Angeles County, Orange County or the Inland Empire.
Great benefits. Medical 100%, vision, dental, life insurance, 401K, project and corporate based bonuses, gas and vehicle allowance. Fluent in Prolog and Converge a plus. Better than competitive pay scale.
Is there a bonus?
Is the position still open?
I have a consultant with 20 yrs of experience staying in Lake Forest, CA. Please let me know whether the position is still open or not
1.Any relocation package offered?
2. What are the education requirements?
3. Does the candidate need to be PMP certified?
Thanks for the invite. Please provide what level of qualifcation needed e.g Masters degree etc . Also any additional skills