Is this position still active?
Quality System Administrator/Quality Technician
Since 1991 Videology Imaging Solutions has been recognized worldwide as a leader in the design, development and manufacture of video cameras and associated systems. This rapidly growing industry and our technical leadership provides us with wide range of new opportunities in a broad spectrum of applications, such as surveillance, gaming, law enforcement, life sciences, aerospace, machine vision, biometrics, and diagnostic imaging.
Videology is currently recruiting for an experienced, hands-on Quality Assurance professional to assume the role of Quality System Administrator/Quality Technician.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Document business processes throughout the organization
- Maintain document control, calibration, CPAR, internal audit systems, & training systems
- Coordinate the processing and implementation of engineering change notices
- Provide reporting to management of key quality metrics
- Assist in the development of business processes throughout the organization
- Perform 1st article inspection of mechanical parts
Education, Experience, & Capability Requirements:
- Associates degree or higher in a related technical field
- 2 years experience in a similar position
- ISO 9001, AS9100 & other quality system standards
- MS Word, Excel, Access
- Mechanical inspection skills
- Effective organizational & time management skills
- Effective attention to detail
Other Desirable Experience
- Solidworks CADD, or similar
- UL, CSA, CE & other product quality standards
- MIL-HDBK-217 or Telcordia SR332
- ASQ or other related professional certifications
- Electronic, electromechanical, and/or mechatronic manufacturing
Salary range $40K to $50K, depending on experience.
Would employer consider an offer of $60k?