Please provide the pay range and years of experience required.
Environmental Project Manager
Stell Environmental posted over 3 years ago
FullTime | El Paso, TX
- Do you have experience in Environmental Project Management?
Stell Environmental is a rapidly-growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial small business that provides environmental planning and consulting services under CWA, SDWA, RCRA, CERCLA, EPCRA, PPA, NEPA, ESA, NHPA, Antiquities Act, and other federal regulatory programs. We are seeking a Project Manager to support work under contracts with USACE at Ft. Bliss, TX, as well as state and municipal projects.
Duties may include:
- Overall management of NEPA support and cultural and natural resources contracts and projects in the region.
- Assemble project teams in support of corporate goals and regional needs.
- Assist human resources in recruiting for NEPA specialists, archaeologists, biologists, and other related field and lab technicians.
- Ensure technical solutions and schedules are implemented in a timely manner and that all performance objectives are met.
- Verify that all deliverables are complete and accurate, and monitor internal processes that will provide operational and contract-specific information.
- Develop and maintain external/internal relationships, identify opportunities, and cultivate follow-on and new work.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in relevant Resource Management, Cultural Resources or Natural Resources
- A broad understanding of the regulatory and technical requirements of NEPA ESA, CWA, CAA, NHPA, and other laws, regulations, and EOs is required.
- Experience supporting NEPA documentation and cultural and natural resources projects, managing multiple projects valued between $5k and $2M, and developing new and follow-on work.
- TXDOT and/or NMDOT environmental experience is desired.
EACH candidate must be a U.S Citizen, have a current driver’s license, be able to pass a background security investigation, and have an original or state-certified copy of their birth certificate to conduct field activities.
Compensation will be determined based on experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Has position been filled? If not what is the salary requirements, benefits & relocation if needed? Thank you
Hello, Is this position still available?
Is this position still open?