What is the salary, benefits & do you provide relocation assistance
Environmental Compliance Specialist
Position Overview: The candidate will manage and execute projects which involve environmental compliance services including compliance support; review of documents to determine and report the effects/impacts to client.
- B.S. /B.A. in Environmental Science, or related field.
- Experience in conversing and communicating with state and local regulatory agencies.
- Program management experience in one or more of the Compliance Media.
- Experience with laws and regulations (e.g., CWA, CAA, RCRA's, SDWA, TSCA, etc.) and the implementation of those laws/regulations (e.g., planning, monitoring, data analysis, reporting, inspections, etc.).
- Extensive knowledge of the following regulations and acts: TSCA, EPRCA, RCRA, CERCLA, NEPA, CWA, and SDWA.
- Ability to interpret regulations and interact with local, state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Ability to effectively translate environmental regulations to practical solutions.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities with an attention to detail.
- Candidate must be a U.S Citizen, have a current driver’s license, and be able to pass a background security investigation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.