Estimator - Concrete Structures
McGuire and Hester is an employee owned heavy civil general contractor specializing in Pipelines, Grading, Paving, Concrete, Landscape and Mechanical work. We we serve both public and private clients in Northern California. Our reputation and sustained growth is a result of building trust for more than 90 years. We are proud of our well rounded portfolio and the career satisfaction our employees experience working with multiple disciplines. McGuire and Hester offers one of the most comprehensive benefits, profit sharing and Employer Stock Ownership Plan packages in the industry.
1) Prepare a synopsis of pertinent or unusual information requirements, determine construction methods, personnel and equipment required to provide coordination for estimating team.
2) Develop preliminary schedule to determine time necessary for pricing of general conditions.
3) Solicit subcontractor quotes.
4) Review, assemble and bid project with team members.
5) Prepare a detailed budget for all successfully bid jobs. Assist operations team in subcontractor buy-out and communicate all bid information to the Project Manager to insure a successful project.
6) Travel to jobs in progress to relate actual construction to estimate; review questions or problems that might arise and coordinate activities with the Project Manager.
7) Close-out project with the Project Manager.
8) Maintain good client and business partner relationships.
Is this position still active?
Is relocation assistance available?
What is the base salary offered and benefits offered here
Require Compensation range please
What are the Qualifications i.e. years of experience, degree required etc...