Please provide salary, benefits and/or relocation information.
We’re a small team of experienced developers determined to overthrow the entrenched car rental industry. We emphasize team ownership, test driven development, and moving fast without breaking things. We are looking for an experienced iOS engineer to join our development team and take a lead role in managing the Silvercar iOS app.
• Strong software engineering fundamentals as evidenced by a CS degree or industry experience.
• At least two years of iOS development experience.
• Solid understanding of iOS frameworks and development.
• Experience building universal apps
• Experience creating custom UI elements
• Automated testing of applications
• Experience working with HTTP and RESTful JSON APIs
• Experience and is happy in a fast-moving, continuous flow development environment.
• Belief that test-driven development is the way to go, and it's second nature or is eager to become a master.
Bonus Points For:
• An impressive iOS project - in the app store, open source, or something you can share with us.
• Great design & product sense.
• Experience in areas besides iOS - Android, web development, etc.
• Experience with Swift
• Experience in another high-growth startup.
What We Offer:
• Competitive base salary
• Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
• Equity to give you true skin in the game
• Flat organizational structure that ensures your influence on products we build
• Working in a dynamic team alongside other developer product-owners
• Friendly, informal environment with flexible hours
What is the salary range?
Will you accept non US Citizens?
Is this still open? and what part of town is your office in?