- Do you have 2+ years of Salesforce development and or architecture?
Why our Development team is important at Think Tech Labs?
As the Director of Engineering you will be responsible for leading teams to define, implement and support their business objectives and initiatives as it applies to Salesforce development. You will be involved in a wide range of activities including assessing & planning resource growth, defining agile development processes & workflows, scoping project work for both business and technical aspects of an engagement, collaboration with product on the oversight of the design process, and managing post deployment analysis. You will also be responsible for providing a strong culture of innovative growth, technology leadership, and transparent communication, which are critical values of our company. The perfect candidate is not afraid of ambitious undertakings and is tenacious in making aspirations a reality.
What makes this role awesome?
• Define development standards, best practices, measurements, and organizational enhancements to meet company goals
• Help build the architecture needed to provide stability, efficiency, and effectiveness in the solutions we create for our products and our clients
• Build a product road-map that will layout the timelines for all future development initiatives
• Utilize ingenuity and inventive thinking to evaluate options for design and deriving the best solutions based on sound analytical judgment, team input and our customers’ best interest.
• Play an integral role with recruitment, onboarding, continuous training, and retention for development staff
• Provide technical guidance, career development, and mentorship to team members
• Assign areas of ownership, ensure engineers have clear priorities and adequate resources
• Management of scrums, sprints & releases including objectives, priorities, tradeoffs and risks
• Partner with Product Management & Quality Engineering on a consistent basis
• Communicate status, risks, and offer mitigation strategies to ensure on-time delivery of all committed projects to cross functional teams and high-level management
• Integrate robust project management solutions to help ensure quality, timely delivery, status transparency, and proper resource allocation for all projects. This should also help to fuse business requirements, technical requirements, and quality assurance
How do you work+play+think?
• Results oriented team player with excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; able to speak in both business and technical terms
• Love working in a fast paced, highly adaptable environment
• Strong project management skills and ability to wear a lot of hats to guarantee smooth, highly impactful product releases
• Enjoy collaborating and communicating closely with external customers, internal stakeholders, and product & client services program managers
• Finds personal success in developing and coaching team members
What skills and abilities would make you a great fit?
• Masters level technical education and experience is preferred
• 6+ years software development experience with a demonstrable track record on technically demanding projects
• 2+ years experience developing and configuring on the Salesforce platform
• Can successfully operate in an Agile product management environment; specifically, have development built successful products via the Scrum or Kanban methodologies
• Experience with setting the release cycle & managing towards it
• Proven leadership of large, fast-paced and dynamic engineering teams
• Experience managing complex projects that require a deep understanding of application logic and dependencies
• Ability to establish credibility with brilliant engineers quickly
• Capable of motivating people, instilling accountability and achieving results
• Proven ability to influence at all levels across functions
May I know the salary range? Any bonus or benefits? Thanks!
Do you only need to the candidates with Salesforce certification?
Please provide salary range.
what is the salary range for this position? Relocation, Bonuses?
Let me know salary range, benefits and relocation assistance also do you hire on phone or need F2F also?
What is the base pay range? Are there benefits, bonuses, and/or incentives? Is there a relocation package and what does that consist of?
What is the salary? Any benefits?
Is the Master's degree a non-negotiable, or can a Bachelor's with X amount of years be an equivalent?