Is this job still active? Not receiving a response to people I send..
AVIATION SALES MANAGER
Aviation Company in Gaithersburg, MD is seeking to hire a Technical Sales Manager.
Candidate must have aircraft parts sales experience.
Bilingual is preferred Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following.
Sells aircraft parts, components, and aviation related ground support equipments to airlines by performing the following duties:
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Travels through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or speaks with customers by phone. Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Negotiate prices with customers. Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries and technical rejections Attends local and international trade shows, conferences, seminars.
- Preferred Candidate - bilingual speaking one or more of the following languages: French, Spanish, Arabic or Portuguese.
- Salary: Up to $70,000.00 (depending on experience) plus commissions
We offer an excellent employee benefits package including full medical, dental and vision as well as 401(K), Profit Sharing and Disability and Life Insurances.
Is there relocation assistance?
You stated that bilingual is a preferred skill, what language, Spanish? Can you elaborate on bonuses, benefits, and/or incentives? Thank You.
Forget my other questions. What citizenship status are you looking for? Are F1, H1B. or green-card holders qualified to apply?
Is this position still open?
Hello, are you still seeking to fill this position??