On Force, Inc. posted almost 4 years ago
FullTime | $90,000 | Lexington, MA, United States
OnForce challenges traditional work engagement models because we believe there is a better way to work. We offer an open marketplace platform where companies find, engage, manage and pay workers with specialized skills and a private cloud platform enterprises use to engage, manage and pay their own pool of independent workers and freelancers.
We are currently seeking a Technical Product Manager to help shape our web and mobile product offerings. The Technical Product Manager will work closely with customers, product managers, and developers, as well as our sales, support, and marketing teams to ensure we deliver highly functional, usable products to our users.
- Define how product features should work in order to solve customer problems and support user needs
- Develop user stories and product specifications
- Research and track competitive offerings
- Groom and maintain the product backlog
- Work with developers to decompose and estimate stories
- Shepherd features through the product lifecycle from definition to execution and deployment
- Monitor and measure usage and effectiveness of product features and react accordingly
- Test functionality to make sure it works as designed
- Attend scrum meetings including standups, retrospectives, and demos
- Create wireframes/mockups and work with UX/UI team on user experience and interactions
- Work closely with developers to answer questions, clarify requirements, etc.
- Document release notes for new features and enhancements
- Write acceptance criteria with product managers
- Demonstrate latest iteration to customers
- Gathers customer and user feedback and incorporate into product decisions as appropriate
- At least 3 years of experience working on a product team
- Knowledge of current web and mobile trends & technologies and the ability to apply them effectively
- Experience developing user personas, use cases, and technical product requirements
- Experience in user-centered design methodologies and working with UX design teams
- Effective interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- A passion for elegant solutions and elegant design and a passion for delighting customers
- Ability to travel as needed
- Strong understanding of agile/scrum development methodologies
- Experience with TPS reports and having “upper-management written all over you” is a plus
Is it relocation package or they are looking for the local candidate? What's the interview process looks like?
Is this still open?
Are you open to hire on phone / Skype Interview?
Are there benefits and what does that package consist of? Is there relocation assistance? What citizenship statuses do you support?
Any education requirements? Any bonus or relocation paid?