Please share pay details
On Force, Inc. posted almost 4 years ago
FullTime | Lexington, MA
OnForce is looking for a QA Engineer with strong problem solving, analytical and technical skills to ensure quality is maintained across our various web and mobile product lines. As a QA Engineer at OnForce you will play a key role in the software development lifecycle and will mitigate quality issues using a scrum / agile approach to software development.
- Ability to perform QA activities on complex web and mobile applications
- Mobile application testing experience a plus
- Understanding of software QA processes, and methodologies
- Test automation experience using Selenium
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Strong problem solving skills
- Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle principles and techniques
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work closely with product managers and application development team to test effectively
- Minimum of 3 years QA experience
- At least 2 years of test automation experience
- Experience with PHPUnit
- Development experience
- Computer Science B.S.
- Relocation Assistance: Yes
What is the salary offered?
What is the salary/benefits for this position?
Salary information please
Would H1B's work?
Please provide salary range
What is the salary, benefits, bonuses, and relocation assistance? What citizenship status is required or accepted?
What is the salary and benefits?
What is salary range, benefits and other compensation offered?
Are you accepting any visa status.. H1B, OPT, EAD GC, etc? What is the salary range for this position?