This company is not verified by Jobhuk.
Public Relations Specialist
- How many WPM does the candidate type?
- Can you provide a 90 day proposal on how PR can positively impact the business?
- High School Diploma / GED
- College Degree preferred
- Public Relations Agency experience required
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
- Liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Collating and analyzing media coverage
- Writing and editing in-house content, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs
- Devising and coordinating photo opportunities
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities
- Commissioning market research
- Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation
- Other duties as assigned by Sales & Marketing team
Employer avg response time
Hello, May I ask when this client will be verified by Jobhuk? I have a few candidates interested in this position. Thanks! Shafi