Senior Software Engineer - Java
- Does candidate have a reason to be in Austin area?
Raindance is seeking a senior software engineer in Austin, TX with experience designing and developing enterprise solutions. The senior software engineer’s primary responsibility is to be an individual contributor for the software projects and products that Raindance delivers to its customers. The ideal candidate is proactive, responsive, comfortable dealing with ambiguity, experienced with software development and has a strong track record of having deployed highly scalable production code.
- Provide technical service and technical leadership to Raindance customers and employees alike.
- Design, develop and maintain high-performance and high-availability software products
- Develop demos, prototypes and artifacts to help define product features/functionality
- Ensure feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems/platforms
- Work with product management to break down requirements into executable units of work using Agile and Test Driven Development (TDD) techniques
- Work in an organized team oriented environment with shared responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
- 8+ years of professional software development
- 10+ years of professional Java development experience
- 5+ years of professional RDBMS experience (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc…)
- Strong experience in building highly scalable, redundant, available and responsive systems using open source software tools and technologies
- Strong technical leadership and guidance skills
- Outstanding skills at interacting with people, both within the organization (from developers to senior management) and with customers/partners
- Responsible, organized and hard working
- Experience with information retrieval, network programming and/or developing large software systems
- Experience with cloud computing software platforms (e.g. OpenStack)
- Experience with one or more hypervisors (e.g. VMWare, KVM, Xen, etc…)
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Experience with message queue systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Qpid, etc…)
- Experience doing Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI) and test automation.
- Experience with agile development processes
what is the salary range please? Thanks! Shafi
Please provide salary range
I need salary range. Thanks!
What is the salary range for this opportunity?
What is the interview process for this opportunity?
What is the ESD for this opportunity?
Is relocation offered with this opportunity?
Is there a signon bonus with this opportunity?
Thanks in Advance,
LaShena Smith-Principal Recruiter
Hi, what is the salary range?
Is the company going to sponsor H1-B visas ?
Do you have other benefits? If yes, Please do let us know.