Hyperion Financial Management Expert
- Provide technical leadership for roll out of enterprise planning and forecasting analytics as part of a larger reengineering of BI / analytics for the CFO’s office.
- Perform the function of technical architect and provide guidance to implementation team.
- Support the preparation of presentations to senior management with recommendations for actionable outcomes based on quantification of imbedded and potential risks
- Support product optimization projects and drive implementation of results
- Must have 5 years’ + experience in designing and developing information management solutions for finance or related functions using Oracle Performance Management applications including Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Strategic Finance, B/S Planning, Profitability and cost analysis.
- Experience with Oracle FDM and ODI
- Must have experience in Banking, Insurance and/ or financial services.
- Minimum of 10+ years in information management .
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or similar discipline.
Hello. Is this position still open?
Is this post still active?
Will you consider candidates other then US citizens?
Would C2C candidates with H1B Visas be considered?
I am interviewing interested candidates for the HFM Expert Contract Position. A few have already asked what the target start date is.
Please indicate your target start date for the contract position.
Interested Candidates have these questions:
What percentage of the role will be technical and what percentage will be functional?
What specific technical expertise will be required for this role?
Which stages of the development / implementation cycle will this role participate in ?
What amount of coding and coding reviews will be required to be performed by this role?
What percentage of project management will be required for this role?
What version of Hyperion is being implemented in the project?
Any other job skill specifications required for the role?
Is this position still open?