Is the job still open? If so is the company still accepting applicants?
Bitfusion.Io posted over 3 years ago
FullTime | Austin, Texas
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Cloud engineer who is highly technical, has a hands on approach, and is very passionate about the code they write. Candidate should be an excellent team player but should also be able to work independently. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define the product roadmap, features, drive architecture, and take ownership and responsibility over new projects to make them happen. Passionate about continuous integration, test driven development, and experienced in writing automated tests.
- Expertise in AWS CLI (understanding of VPC, EC2, ELB, DirectConnect, ExpressRoutes, Gateways, AMIs, user roles, IAM policies, templates, CLI, CloudTrails, CloudWatch is a plus). Experience with other cloud CLI's is a plus.
- Experience working with one or more cloud environments like Openstack, CloudStack or something similar
- Experience with orchestration frameworks like Dockerswarm, fleet, Kubernetes or Mesos
- Experience with one or more of the scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Golang)
- Hands on experience with development on Linux and related tools: GCC, GDB, GIT
- Familiarity with bare metal, virtualization and container technologies (ESX, Docker, KVM, Xen)
- Strong analytical, communication (written and verbal), problem-solving skills and documentation skills
- Masters in Computer Science + 2 years of experience, or Bachelors in Computer Science + 5 years of experience
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with at least one or more Linux variants (Ubuntu, CentOS, CoreOS) and have prior experience packaging software for Linux (e.g. rpm, deb)
- Understanding of application deployment concepts and tools, including continuous integration (Jenkins), configuration management (Saltstack is preferrable but Chef, Ansible if fine)
- Experience with firewalls, load balancers, DNS, web server security and other technologies such as caching, monitoring and performance tuning
- Experience with Mesos, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka
- Web full stack development
- API development
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
We are solving some of the most interesting computer science and engineering problems. Our team gets to work with some of the cutting edge hardware and software technologies, some of them not even released in the market yet. Our offices are at Capital Factory in Austin downtown, which is considered Austin's startup hub.
We are a Techstars company, TechCrunch Disrupt 2015 Finalist and Winner of Austin's A-list hottest emerging startup 2015.
- Snacks, Drinks and bottomless cups of coffee.
- Full Health benefits.
- Happy hours.
Salary range: $80K to $120K (negotiable, lets first talk)
Equity range: 0.25% to 1%
Relocation: Lets talk
Jobhuk's special note to recruiter on Terms:
90-day guarantee period instead of 30-days: Unlike other Jobhuk listed Jobs which has 30 days guarantee period, if the candidate sourced by you(recruiter) is hired and for some reason, they leave the job or let go before 90 days, the compensation of finders fee will not be paid out in full unless, the candidate is back-filled within a reasonable time.
Is the position still open?
May I know the following for this position:
Salary? Work Authorization needed (US Citizen, Green Card, H1B etc)?
Does all of the technical requirements need to have 5+ years?