Is the client willing to pay relocation for the right fit?
Director – Application Development
Mitchell Martin posted almost 4 years ago
FullTime | $190,000 | Northern NJ
- The Applications Development Director will have the ability to shape the organization as it is supports internal customers at all levels and to drive significant business value through successful delivery of initiatives.
- Technology stack will include Oracle, Informatica, analytics/reporting, data warehouse, web development (Net & Java), and CRM. SAP is a light pus.
- The team is involved with custom development and various COTS and SaaS products.
- Drive standards for application development and define best in class methodologies to address and adapt to rapidly growing business requirements and complexity, while managing security risk.
- Collaborate with the EA, Business Relationship Managers, the IT PMO.
- Manage and application development and support team to ensure applications are being developed efficiently and ongoing support is optimally.
- Working closely with the business unit heads to gain agreement on corporate investments for applications.
- Responsible for cost and ROI for the application strategy and investments.
Required skills & experience:
- Large scale systems deployment experience required across multiple applications and business domains.
- Excellent written communication & presentation skills.
- Broad experience in custom software development and off the shelf implementations.
- Prior experience in software design, documentation and development methodologies (waterfall, agile, iterative) , as well as retiring software and applications.
- Proven results delivering reporting / analytics solutions to the business.
- Keeps current with emerging industry technology trends & best practices.
- Extensive cross-functional teamwork and collaboration.
- 10+ years' experience, plus a Bachelor's degree.
- Manufacturing industry experience a strong plus.
Is this position filled? i had submitted 2 candidates, but have not received recent updates regarding their candidacy. Thanks!
when will the interview process begin for candidates?
where are we in the process?
Any specific work authorization
Hi, my candidate has been submitted, and passed through the initial screening. Any inputs on next steps? Thank you.
Any updates on this position? Thank you.