- The Quality Assurance Manager’s primary role is to act as the Test Script Developer and Manager for various Operations and Underwriting Systems projects.
- The role will create Test Scripts to be run through HP performance center , conduct detailed analysis of results develop and control the centralized testing library of test scripts.
Oversee all aspects of automated testing on UW and Ops systems projects including the following activities:
- Analyze business processes, requirements, data maps and other design input.
- Develop Test Plans, Cases, and Scripts.
- Execute tests according to plan schedule.
- Report and escalate issues according to risk.
- Create and communicate test metrics and status reports and attend status meetings.
- Write automated test scripts based on documented manual tests.
- Execute automated tests using HP Testing Tool.
- Create and maintain Test Script Library for UW and Ops Systems.
- Maintain automated test based on ongoing applications, tools and environmental changes.
- Create “ad-hoc” tests to exploit areas of suspect performance.
- Develop and provide user training for Quality Center navigation and Requirements, Test Plan, Test Lab, Defects, Management, Dashboard, etc.
- Train other testing tool users on functionality and oversee use to ensure corporate consistency.
- Drive best practice use of QC to link Requirements, Test Scripts and Defects.
- Other projects and assignments as designated by management.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- College Graduate Strong Preferred.
- Minimum 3 years advanced experience with HP Performance Center.
- Excellent workload modeling skills.
- Solid understanding of how multi-tier environments function, (specifically how they communicate)
- Excellent understanding of (relevant) communication protocols.
- Good understanding of Operating Systems, Networks, hardware and common Performance related issues.
- Knowledge of insurance industry, products, processes and procedures preferred.
- Experience working with Underwriting Platforms and software.
- Very strong interpersonal/ verbal communication skills and strong writing ability.
- Proficient with MS Office Project.
Employer avg response time