Will you take H1B Candidates? Is there anything else we need to know? Thank you
Microsoft Dynamics System Analyst
Note: Ideally, the job is based in Billerica MA but we might be able to base it in Portland, Oregan if there are any candidates in this area.
The MS Dynamics CRM System Analyst will be responsible for the implementation and the management of the day-to-day operations of MS Dynamics and continuous improvement of the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy. S/he will serve as the point of contact for maintenance, trouble-shooting, reporting and training. This role will also collaborate with internal stakeholders to build solutions in Dynamics that support new business requirements and process improvements. This is a hands-on, role in a fast-paced environment requiring the ideal candidate to perform effectively both as an individual and as part of a team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Tasks may include but are not limited to the following:
• MS Dynamics technical and business area knowledge in their assigned modules.
• Manage projects of all sizes and scope.
• Translate users requests into application system solutions. Analyze system user requirements to define and design system configuration, enhancements, and modifications.
• Resolve business issues by working with various groups within and outside of the company (ie. system users, company management, consultants, software support staff).
• Work in multidisciplinary teams to define and design complex processes and procedures for the configuration, upgrade, and maintenance of MS Dynamics and related application systems.
• Define requirements for specific forms/reports.
• Design test plans, execute test scenarios, validate test data, and document test results.
• Coordinate end-user training documentation and train end users as required. Perform project management and detailed analysis of business practices, processes, and scenarios. Redesign procedures to suggested best business practices in concert with MS Dynamics functionality.
• Utilize query and reporting tools to provide flexible and timely information to system users determine the appropriate programming tools to supply information to system users.
• Perform the majority of the project management functions of the user groups including: coordinating, organizing, planning and scheduling, communicating, tracking accountability, ensuring documentation, monitoring and evaluating, problem solving and technical assistance.
• May have primary responsibility for support and maintenance of non-CRM applications or systems.
• Participate in the creation and enforcement of IT software standards and procedures.
• 3+ years of custom development on MS Dynamics environment.
• Strong understanding of the office 365 Dynamics platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
• Strong understanding of MS Dynamic best practices and functionality.
• Development experience with .NET or C#.
• Experience Integrating MS Dynamics with other systems.
• Experience working with Databases.
• System development life cycle (SDLC) methods experience preferred.
• Able to work independently to solve problems.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently.
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent. Customer service orientation, project planning and execution skills a must.
Is this still a viable, open position you need filled, or are you close to a decision?
Asking because I prefer not to invest time in something that is about to be filled and I notice no responses to recruiter question below for last 2 weeks?
Does this position provide bonus or stock equity? Thank you
Are there any citizenship requirements?
Is there any relocation assistance?