Business Objects Architect
Daman, Inc posted over 3 years ago
FullTime | Staffing Agency | $110,000 | San Antonio, TX, United States
Lead Business Intelligence / Business Objects (BOBJ) Architect
Full - Time/Contract
San Antonio, TX
The ideal candidate must have a background in BusinessObjects implementations and familiarity with data warehouse and business intelligence environments.
The Lead is responsible for gather customer requirements, day-to-day customer communication and ability to transform business requirements to the technical team and drive the DW/BI development activity.
Responsible for leading and monitoring the activities necessary for the ongoing support, maintenance, and enhancements to one or more line-of-business systems. This includes detailed analysis and design of modifications and enhancements to existing systems so that developers can implement the documented changes, as well as actively resolving day-to-day support issues.
* Customer Facing role which includes business requirement gathering
* Transitiong business requirements to technical specs for the BI/DW team
* Responsible for delivery management to customer
* Lead architecture and drive technical team day to day developments
* Provides business analysis and project management services to assigned areas of the business.
* Analyzes business needs, eliciting requirements, performing process review, and documents required specifications; ensures business processes and technology meet the business partner’s needs.
* Possesses an understanding of major IT systems.
* Controls projects through identification, tracking, and measuring of project goals, risks, and objectives.
* Mentor and/or provide leadership to techincal team.
Must have Skills:
* 10+ years of Business Analysis, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence.
* 2+ years of experience as a technical lead and architect in DW/BI projects
* 8-10 years experience with SAP Business Object technology stack Reporting, Admin & Installation, ETL.
* Clear, logical, and effective verbal/written communication and presentation skills.