Daman specializes in helping organizations make the most of their information assets. From acquiring, organizing, analyzing and delivering data to closing the loop by integrating intelligence into the operations of the enterprise, Daman covers the full spectrum of Business Intelligence. The Daman approach combines traditional data warehousing, data analysis, reporting and OLAP implementations with more holistic services which are geared towards integrating operational and analytical systems.
- We are ok with someone with just one 1 yr of experience with Hadoop, but with atleast 4 yrs of BO experience
- Knowledge of platform configuration (Settings and Parameters), as well as overall performance tuning required
- Must be Fluent with WEBI, DESKI, Xcelsius, Dashboards
- Ability to provide governance relating to best practices around report creation, delivery, publishing, and visualization, as well as help define overall BO reporting strategy
- Must have experience implementing and distributing Platform monitoring capabilities – ability to configure rules and alerts for overall platform health and performance
- Ability to train power-user community
- BO Security experience at the Universe and Dashboard level is required
- Ability to develop using advanced concepts; techniques and standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with limited supervision
- Certification in one of the Hadoop distributions is a plus (MapR, Cloudera, Hortonworks, or BigInsights)
- Experience with Hive, MapReduce, YARN, Spark, Sentry, Oozie, Sqoop, Flume, HBase, Impala, etc.