Technical Support Manager
SawStop is recognized as the world’s pioneer in power tool safety technology. A recipient of numerous awards for safety and innovation, SawStop introduced its first table saw to the commercial and hobbyist markets in 2005. Within just a few years, SawStop was the leading manufacturer of table saws for those markets. Since 2005 SawStop’s safety technology has saved thousands of users from serious table saw injuries, many of which would have been devastating, life-changing injuries on ordinary table saws. SawStop’s long history of continuous growth has accelerated in response to its introduction of a table saw for the consumer and professional market.
Since its inception, SawStop has been recognized as providing unrivaled product and technical support to its dealers and customers, both in the US and abroad. With its recent entry into the consumer and professional markets, SawStop seeks to grow and develop its product and technical support capabilities to serve this new market.
SawStop is seeking an experienced manager to supervise its technical support team.
PRINCIPAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a team of technical support personnel to provide rapid and effective technical support by telephone and email for dealers and end users.
- Monitor technical support team performance to ensure efficient and successful problem resolution and case management.
- Establish schedules and assignments for technical support team members.
- Resolve escalated support cases.
- Interact directly with domestic and foreign dealers to resolve warranty service issues.
- Supervise in-house service and repair of SawStop products.
- Identify and approve third-party resources for on-site warranty service.
- Minimum of five years of customer support experience, including at least two years of management experience.
- Woodworking experience or mechanical apptitude a plus.
- Strong organizational and motivational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Date of Join Jan 13, 2016
- Relocation Assistance: Yes
Hello, is this position still available?