- Must have experience with Semiconductor Data Warehouse implementation
- Prior experience building DW solutions for semiconductor manufacturing
- Deep experience with ETL technology and Data modelling
- Atleast 10 years of experience in development of data warehouse, decision support, or executive information systems.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to facilitate interaction between client's management / user community and Daman's technical team
- Must be extremely proficient in Oracle
- Must have good understanding of Dimensional Modeling and ER-Modeling.
- Must be a US citizen or a Green Card holder
Semiconductor manufacturing Data warehouse Architect
The role of the Architect is to lead the technical design and implementation of our client data warehouse and other analytical structure implementations. The role with a dual responsibility of client/project management and technical leadership will take accountability for solution delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine the architecture and technologies that will be incorporated into project deliverables including detailed system design.
- Provide technical leadership for the development of data models, ETL architectures and data delivery mechanisms.
- Lead and manage the ETL team. Develop complex ETL components and overall performance tuning of the solutions.
- Define and manage the release process
- Work with the Practice Leader to design, implement and develop methodologies to incorporate new introductions in the ever changing DW technology and techniques landscape.
Is relocation assistance available for this position?
Does the experience with semiconductor DW implementation need to be recent (i.e., in the last 5 years)?