RNs and LPNs (Staff Nurses)- Full time or Part time.
Location: Hilton Head, SC
Our client who is a leader in the behavioral health field is currently seeking Full time and Part time Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs).
- Nurses must have experience working in the addiction related field. Will perform duties to observe, assess and document medical issues, perform routine medical assessments, dispense patient medication and provide vaccinations or draw blood as required.
- Nurses will be providing services under parameters of designated program and within prescribed setting, working within the limits of standard or accepted practice, perform routine intake procedures relating to medical issues and initiate and maintain client medical charts.
- As well, Nurses will dispense and document prescription medications, blood pressure, behavior and other related issues, take client vital signs as appropriate, perform other routine nursing activities.
- The registered nurse will also order, inventory and maintain stock of prescription medications, over-the-counter drugs and first aid supplies.
- Assist physician with as required.
- An active license in the State and current CPR certification.
- A valid Driver¹s license and State required insurance.
- A minimum of one year of nursing experience in a substance abuse treatment environment and or related medical and/or psychiatric nursing experience may be substituted.
- Must have phlebotomy skills.