Is this still open?
Brand Marketing Manager - Payer Focus
Premier Group posted about 3 years ago
FullTime | $125,000 | Danbury, CT, United States
Brand Manager, Medical Device
Our client, a global leading in the medical device industry, is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Brand Manager with a focus on Payer Marketing. Relocation will be considered for the right candidate. Our client offers a strong compensation plan, excellent benefits and an amzing corporate culture that focuses individual success driving corporate goals.
- Lead marketing strategy with a focus on insurance providers
- Develop segmentation, targeting and positioning of Payers
- Translate various insights into effective Payer behavior changing strategies
- Develop marketing solutions to address key unmet needs of payers while maintaining/growing access for Medical Products
- Create and execute market access launch strategies for new products
- Develop healthcare communication and economic value tool
- Create and execute Payer focused integrated marketing programs
- Collaborate with Health Economics, product teams, marketing groups, leadership, and outside agencies to strategize and implement online campaigns in support of strategic plans.
Ensure effective messaging and placement while maximizing budgeted spend.
- Execute public relations strategies and tactics to deliver messages to various audiences via non-paid media channels
- Ensure payer activities support broader marketing initiatives; use digital channels to reinforce marketing campaigns.
- Manage outside marketing agencies
- Develop ROI metrics in support of Payer focused marketing programs
- Measure strategic impact of integrated marketing programs
- Analyze ROI to ensure efforts are achieving desired results.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to help build integrated marketing capability.
- 5+ years experience in a brand mananagement role with payer experience
- MBA with concentration in marketing required
- Must be able to lead and participate on cross-functional teams, gain alignment and drive decision making with colleagues on the commercial strategy and tactical plans
- Solid social media experience
- Understand, interpret and communicate commercial and competitive implications of complex technical/clinical/regulatory data, and interact with R&D colleagues on scientific issues
- Demonstrate strong leadership presence through influencing with or without authority with high-level management, and demonstrate excellent strategic thinking and strong communication
Is this position open?