Network Support Engineer - Mid-level
Delphi posted about 3 years ago
FullTime | $82,000 | San Francisco, CA
We have an urgent position for Senor Network Engineers for a full time position with my client. If you are available in the job market, then do get back to discuss further, Do reply with an updated copy of your resume.
Network Support Engineer
As a Network Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing quality technical support for Meraki's growing client and partner base. You will diagnose problems and troubleshoot the entire Meraki product line, including our wireless access points, security appliances, and switches. Our support engineers are foremost problem solvers passionate about networking, and we seek talented, enthusiastic and tech savvy individuals to build upon our rapidly expanding Cloud Networking Group. This customer facing role will expose you to a diverse group of teams within including Engineering, Product Management, and Sales providing endless opportunities for career growth in a fun, challenging, and fastpaced environment.
Characteristics of success in this role include previous experience in supporting or testing LANs, VLANs, VPNs, NAT devices, or DHCP servers; experience installing and troubleshooting WiFi networks; and having the ability to multitask and work under pressure. We're looking for people who take pride in doing excellent work, and can both teach and learn from those
● Diagnose and troubleshoot wireless, security, switching, and other various network related issues reports by Cisco customers and partners
● Own each customer case from initial creation to resolution
● Collaborate with other support team members to fix network outages, misconfigurations, and complex networking issues on customers' devices
● Read and analyze packet captures using Wireshark
● Work with engineering and management to diagnose and resolve critical, escalated
● Use acquired knowledge to suggest, edit, and write in depth Knowledge Base articles
● Stay up to date on Cisco features and technology by attending lunch and learns, participating in engineering and product team communication, and keeping up with enterprise and cloud networking trends
● Fundamental understanding of and hands on experience with network technologies including firewalls, content filters, routing/switching, VLANS, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless
● Thorough comprehension of fundamental networking protocols including TCP, STP, ARP, Ethernet, OSPF, etc.
● Experience supporting or testing LANs, VLANs, WLANS, VPNs, NAT devices, and/or DHCP
● Outstanding written and verbal customer service and communication skills
● Excellent account management, followthrough, and attention to detail
● Experience in computer networking related problem solving, critical thinking, and
● Ability to multitask and work under pressure
● Working towards or have a bachelor's degree in Networking and Systems
Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline from a toptier university
● Networking certifications or experience equivalent: CCNA, CCNP, CWNA, etc.
● Minimum 10+ month in a non-university working environment experience required
● Minimum BA or BS required
● Troublshooting strenght and Customer centric mentality and solution resolution as priority to leading the customer to success
Is relocation offered?
Can you tell me what "Shortlisted" means in your process? Are the other candidates still in the process?
Can I continue to submit candidates more for this position ?And can I source from all united states ?