Are you interested in candidates that can work remotely? Is relocation an option?
Jr/Mid Scrum Master - Mobile
Talent Supply Llc posted about 3 years ago
FullTime | $90,000 | Redwood City, CA, United States
We are looking for a few great technologists who thrive on being at the ground floor of new experiences and innovation. Our team’s mission is to develop and ship new classes of consumer products. Products that bring in new customers and provide tremendous value for our existing ones.
In the Scrum Master role, you'll serve as the leader for your team(s) by ensuring clear communication and organization of all team objectives. The SM will drive the scrum process focused on delivery and driving continuous improvement of the team, along with maintaining product backlog and release plan. The SM will facilitate team productivity by removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's sprint goals and by preserving flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes on the team.
· Serve as scrum master for two or more teams.
· Demonstrates a strong ability to integrate agile principles into team practices and work products.
· Ensures team maintains focus on quality and continuous delivery with some support from coach.. Ability to act as mentor or buddy to new / less-experienced Scrum Master(s).
· Proactively identifies impediments and quickly resolves using network of peers and formal channels.
· Actively seeks and is involved with Communities of Practice.
· Facilitates teamwork and continual improvement of the team's agile practices.. Introduces new and advanced practices to improve the team.
· Demonstrates ability to balance data with other factors when making decisions.. Effectively sets own/team priorities in ambiguous environment.
-Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or military experience.
-At least 2 Years of Agile experience.
-Experience working with Jira and Mobile Products
-Master's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering.
-At least 3 Years of Agile experience.
-PMP, Lean, Agile or Six Sigma certification.
At this time, Talent Supply will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position