Of lately its been observed that candidates submitted on Delphi reqs. are only evaluated till the pre-screening round, only & no matter how strong the candidate may be, nothing happens further.....i hope this time u will atleast evaluate potential candidates...we understand it might be due to large volume of submissions but at least you could hold it, until u evaluate a bunch of candidates......apparently this indirectly effects your name in the market & candidates+Recruiters become repulsive to any of Delphi reqs.......
Senior Software Engineer - MPIO on Windows or VMware
Delphi posted about 3 years ago
FullTime | $135,000 | Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Work on a revolutionary enterprise storage solution that automates the movement and management of data, enabling organizations to constantly adapt to change and growth.
(H1 candidates not accepted at this time)
- Assesses and determines priorities within area of expertise.
- Provides deep subject matter expertise, advice and program delivery.
- Contributes to the development of new techniques and plans within area of expertise.
- In-depth understanding of Delphi and its partners goals, customer requirements and knowledge of competitor practices.
- Thorough understanding of Delphi / partners business priorities, strategy and direction.
- Contributes to business results through quality of results, advice and decisions.
- Develops standards around which others will operate.
- Ensures understanding of technical matters by non-technical, executive decision makers.
- Advises and councils key leadership on the latest principles, practices, and/or technologies and their practical application
- Leads the design and architecture of high-quality, complex storage systems.
- Prepares, reviews and analyzes storage specifications for complex products and systems.
- Leads the review and analysis of design, functional, technical and user documentation.
- Leads the development, review, analysis and implementation of test strategies for storage products and systems.
- Leads the deployment of projects and products of significant size and complexity.
- Provides accurate resource, schedule and cost sizing for storage development and deployment projects of medium complexity.
- Implements cross-functional, process design improvements and re-engineering efforts to reduce and prevent recurrent and anticipated defects and problems.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant experience required
- Hands on Experience in MPIO on Windows and / or VMware platform
- Advanced knowledge and skills in device driver development in Windows and/or VMware Platforms
- C/C++ programming skills required
- Experience in a multi-threaded environment required
- Experience with iSCSI protocol is highly desirable
- Ability to debug problems and work independently in a cross-geographical environment
- Advanced knowledge of network protocols and connectivity
- Advanced knowledge of storage networking architectures and applications
- Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
- Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
- A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win
- Exciting internal career opportunities
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Competitive compensation including benefit package
About Delphi / uDelphi:
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives? Where teams are constantly curious and different perspectives and experiences are valued? At Delphi, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
Still this req open?
I know you are not considering an H1B Visa, would you consider someone with L2 Visa with work authorization?
Do you still need candidate for this opening?