• Provide work effort and subject matter expertise in state of the art continuous integration tools.
• Configure and maintain release automation jobs.
• Help troubleshoot issues with builds and deployments.
• Install, configure, upgrade, and administrate build servers and clients across multiple environments and data centers.
• Employ best practices to ensure high availability of deployed build servers and clients.
• Respond to and resolve build server access and performance issues.
• Coordinate with primary stakeholders and participate in strategic release planning.
• Implementation of standards and controls to improve release processes and procedures.
• Provide technical assistance with builds and ensure teams are trained.
• Work across IT and engineering teams to identify and recommend continuous improvements.
• Develop and maintain documentation and troubleshooting playbooks detailing usage, standards, and procedures.
• Build faster, build better, build smarter and let coders focus on coding!
• BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical degree.
• 3+ years’ experience with build and release automation in a Linux environment.
• Minimum 3+ Years of experience on Jenkins.