Is this position still open?
Senior Field Applications Specialist
Beckman Coulter, Inc posted 3 months ago
Contract | | 26 Weeks Dallas, TX
The Field Applications Specialist (FAS) is responsible for the validation of new Chemistry and Immunoassay instrument installations to ensure they meet Beckman Coulter and customer stated requirements. Additionally the FAS is responsible for working directly with the customer Key Operator during validation to reinforce training, and ensure customer staff is properly prepared to use and maintain instrumentation. The FAS is responsible for addressing customer questions and concern regarding instrument operation and assay performance, in accordance with published specifications and regulatory body requirements. The FAS works closely with many cross functional teams including Tech Support, Field Service, Sales, and Customer Training.
• Ensure customer is properly prepared for validation and meeting milestones for established implementation timeline.
• Assesses customer Key Operator performance and knowledge.
• Completes Validations studies on instrumentation including, but not limited to: instrument set-up, calibration, precision studies, and method comparisons.
• Provide both onsite and remote phone support to customers for assay and QC related questions.
• Provides onsite training for proper operation of instrumentation.
• Proactively makes recommendations for future improvements and implements those actions accordingly.
• Works collaboratively across the business to build partnerships with the marketing, service, and sales teams to ensure high customer satisfaction.
• Drives revenue growth through determining assay growth opportunities while working with customers.
• Motivates and engages teammates by asking for their input and listening to their ideas.
• Is viewed as a team player by peers, co-workers and supervisor(s).
• Medical Technologist (MT) / Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) Certification required.
• Associate degree required or Bachelor's degree with a minimum combined experience of 4 years in laboratory / diagnostic instrumentation or other related field.
• Proven excellence in communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
• Ability to influence and collaborate across business functions.
• Advanced understanding of Diagnostics or Healthcare Industry with heavy emphasis on Laboratory Regulatory environment.
• Must be willing to work out home based office.
• Must be willing to travel domestically at least 80% of the time (based on the need of the position).
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), EP Evaluator
• Excellent presentation and/or facilitation skills.
• Possess clear, concise and accurate written and verbal communications.
• Good driving record
• Prefer background in Medical Technology and work experience
• Experience in the Diagnostics industry.
• Familiarity with Standard Laboratory Practices, including Quality Control, record keeping, and regulatory requirements (CAP, CLIA, COLA)
• Highly Flexible and self-motivated.
• Entrepreneurial thinking.
This req still open. Thank you.