Is this job order still open to submit candidates ?
Sr Java Developer
Sr Java Developer
· Should have good knowledge on Micro Services and Cloud Foundry.
· Should have development experience in Java/J2EE
· Should have good Database knowledge, both SQL and Non SQL Data bases.
· Should have development experience in Web services, both SOAP and RESTFul
· Provide estimations/level of effort required for a given project or component.
· Telecom/Cable Background is Preferable.
· Any certifications in Cloud Foundry is preferable.
· Experience in working with offshore team is preferable.
· Should have good interpersonal skills.
· Implement a complete user interface in mobile and desktop web application.
· Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects.
· Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
· Use AngularJS and Angular Material (Material design) for front end development.
· Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
· Overall 10+ yrs of experience in Java/J2EE
· 4+ years on migration to cloud platform
· Core Java
· Spring Boot
· Cloud Foundry
· Springs Framework
· SQL DB like Oracle
· NON SQL DB like Mongodb, Cassandra etc
· Application servers like tomcat, web logic
· Angular JS
· HTML5 ,JQuery
· Familiarity with Integration tools like Jenkins
· Familiarity with Agile software development processes.
Any requirement in terms of type of visa please? US Citizens only?
Thanks for repsonding
I have some candidates to screen I need a little information before I start e
is this job order stil lopen for candidate submittals?
Minimum requirements ?
What are you looking for in a candidate?
the interview process ?
Time process takes from turning resumes in to projecting hiring a candidate?
Please respond so I can get these candidate to you