Kindly brief us about the Salary Range
Gongos, Inc. posted almost 3 years ago
FullTime | Detroit Metropolitan Area, MI, United States
When others see problems, do you only see possibilities?
Do you love crafting compelling and persuasive stories?
Are you a natural at uncovering what’s tucked beneath the surface?
Do you crave the opportunity to influence consequential decisions?
If the answer is “yes” you might have stumbled on the perfect role for you…
Arti|fact is a budding division of Gongos that sits at the intersection of insights generation and strategic problem solving. Building upon Gongos’ expertise in research and storytelling, Arti|fact helps Global 1000 organizations find greater meaning in consumer and marketplace information. We are experts at contextualizing and humanizing information, building thoughtful perspectives that facilitate great consumer-minded marketing strategies.
We believe that the true power of an insight is unlocked when communicated through engaging stories. To this end, we leverage creativity and technology to craft immersive narratives that best enlighten organizational decision-making. We produce solutions for a diverse client group, but they all typically focus on deeply understanding consumers, markets and operations to solve business challenges and develop holistic marketing plans.
As a Marketing Strategist, you play a central role on client projects, leveraging your curiosity, business acumen, strategic thinking, and storytelling abilities to synthesize learnings and craft powerful narratives. The role provides the opportunity to research and synthesize information on a variety of subject matter (e.g., marketplace trends, consumer behavior, marketing operations) to influence business decisions at some of the world’s most respected companies.
The ideal Marketing Strategist…
- Owns a deep understanding of marketing and branding: You’re experienced and knowledgeable in creating marketing and operations strategies.
- Has boundless curiosity: You enjoy learning new things and are constantly collecting information and forming ideas, particularly related to consumer behavior and market trends.
- Is intuitive and relentless in the pursuit of knowledge: You know where to find information and you don’t quit until you have the whole story.
- Is a natural strategic thinker: You’re comfortable with complexity and enjoy discovering patterns in seemingly disparate information.
- Possesses compelling storytelling abilities: You can synthesize information into concise narratives that inspire and inform, and powerfully communicate in verbal and written form.
- Is highly collaborative: You feel that you are at your best when learning from and partnering with others, and integrate seamlessly in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Is empathetic: You can share the feelings of story subjects (i.e., consumers of a variety of products and services) and business audiences (e.g., marketers, product designers, leaders).
- Possesses business acumen: You have or can develop understanding of clients’ business challenges and translate their needs into relevant and impactful communications.
- Excels at managing time: You can prioritize and manage details successfully in a fast-paced environment requiring flexibility and resourcefulness.
Responsibilities of the role include…
- Manage moderate to highly complex insight strategy projects.
- Provide consultation to account teams on potential and recommended approaches (e.g., scope, sources, etc.) to integration challenges for high-profile client projects.
- Review and summarize information sources (e.g., reports, market data, articles), story-board the information and extract relevant insights to support project objectives.
- Craft stories that answer business objectives, provide key learnings and offer strategic recommendations.
- Partner with a Communication Designer to identify creative solutions for bringing your story to life through a slide deck, video, infographic, or whichever communication form suits client needs.
- Guide the efforts of those newer to managing marketing strategy projects, consulting on project approaches, information sources, story development, and business implications.
- Promote a strategic mindset throughout the organization by participating in internal development initiatives (e.g., facilitating training, sharing examples of your work).
- Support the evolution of Arti|fact, particularly as it relates to continued innovation (e.g. explore new information sources, processes, etc.).
To thrive in the role, it is recommended that you have…
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field. Master’s degree is preferred
- A minimum of 4-6 years’ experience developing marketing strategies, researching consumer behavior and crafting narratives in some shape within a professional organization
- Persuasive influencing skills
- Comfort managing ambiguity
- Professional project management experience
- The ability to interpret qualitative and quantitative consumer research results/data
- Strong client management experience
- The ability to lead a multi-disciplinary project team, with internal and external stakeholders
What is the salary range for this position for an individual with a Phd