Oracle Fusion SOA Middleware Lead Developer
This role is with Quinnox.
Target total package is
$110k -120 k/+ per year (80%) includes base salary
client hourly billable rate (10%)
annual bonus (10%)
relocation for non-locals.
USC and GC Holders, EAD's or anyone without Sponsorships. NO H1B's & OPT's allowed.
Selected person will perform full-cycle Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA development (v 11g and 12C) and will manage a small team of onshore-offshore Analysts and Developers, for implementation of Exelon’s environment from 11g to 12C. Experience performing hands on, end-to-end Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA development is required along with experience doing an Oracle 11g to 12c implementation and with managing a small team.
Must to have Skills:
* Total Experience (in years) 7 of minium experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware
* Experience with Oracle FMW products like WebLogic, SOA/BPEL, OHS and ADF and with using in LINUX environment
* Must have hands on with full-cycle Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA development (v 11g and 12C)
* Must have experience managing small teams onshore-offshore which includes Analysts and Developers, working in Oracle 11g to 12C environment.
* Must have extensive knowledge of Oracle RDBMS
Minimum Education Required
- BE or equivalent degree
Key Technical Skills Required
- Oracle Fusion SOA, Oracle Fusion ODI, Database PL-SQL (Procedures, Triggers, Functions etc.), Java
* Understanding of Fusion Middleware 12C and 11g
* Hands-on experience with FMW SOA, BPEL, Mediator, Adapter (DB,FTP,JMS,APPS)
* Hands-on experience with JAVA, Web Services, SOAP, Oracle BAM,OSB,XML
* Hands-on Design, Build, deployment and support all different components of Oracle FMW
* Understanding and hands-on experience with Oracle AIA Framework
* Understanding and hands-on experience with deployment using ANT script
* Thorough knowledge of SQL including PL/SQL
* Understanding of ODI ( Logic Architecture, Physical Architecture, Topology, Knowledge modules IKM, LKM,CKM and RKM)
* Understanding of Tibco, WebSphere Message Broker, Oracle BPM
* Willing to learn and support other related applications to SOA/BPEL
* Knowledge of OBIEE and other BI tools is preferred
* Experience Developing, Testing, Documenting, Supporting (including Infrastructure Support) and Managing
* Experience with researching and suggesting process and performance improvements
* Experience doing Development, Testing, Documentation, Support (including Infrastructure Support) and Management
* Experience proactively look for process and performance improvement opportunities
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills
* Good oral and written communications skills in both technical and client facing situations
* Experience analyzing, designing, and implementing integration solutions to meet approved functional requirements and specifications
Could you please advise if you also consider anyone outside of the US such as Europe, Indian etc? Thanks for your quick response Kind regards Fabrice AKOMA
Could you please provide any form of update regarding the candidate I submitted for this role?
We endeavor to keep our candidates fully informed throughout the recruitment life cycle and as this candidate was submitted some time ago, we are keen to provide him with an update.
Please ignore my previous message as I have just received a notification stating the candidate has been viewed.