how many years of experience need for this position and also please specify visa priorities
Full-Stack Web Developer
Worth Clark, Inc. posted over 2 years ago
FullTime | $80,000 | St Charles, MO, United States
Worth Clark Realty has recently been ranked #89 on Inc.’s list of the fastest growing privately-held companies in the US. We are a real estate brokerage challenging the status quo, and we’re looking for a highly motivated individual interested in doing the same.
In this position you’ll be part of a small team of developers creating new technology that will innovate and shape the real estate industry – introducing a new way of doing business to an otherwise tired industry.
- Collaborate with team of developers and analysts to design, develop, and ship great software
- Strive for high quality and rapid output
- Maintain coding, compliance, and security standards
- Work with other departments and key stakeholders on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues
- Maintenance and on-going support of past and future technical solutions
- Proactively learn integrated product frameworks, APIs and code base
- Embody the company’s core values: Focus on the customer experience, Keep it Simple, Practice kindness, Advocate positivity, Take ownership, Challenge the status quo, Deliver results, Have nothing to hide, Represent fairness
Skills, Experience & Abilities:
- Extensive experience in PHP, MySQL, and Relational Databases
- Experience with PHP frameworks
- Experience with and integrating Web Services / External APIs
- Experience with the design and deployment of scalable systems
- Understanding of Web Application Security (OWASP)
- Self-motivated and able to work in a small team with minimal supervision
- Competitive salary, dependent on skill level and experience
- Stock options
- Full benefits package and 401k
- Paid time off, and flex time
Hello, I may have a candidate in mind for this position! Can you please briefly describe the interview process for the role? Phone screen, than onsite?
Are H1B or F1B visa candidates being considered for this opportunity?
Thanks for repsonding
I have some candidates to screen I need a little information before I start
Minimum requirements ?
What are you looking for in a candidate?
the interview process ?
Time process takes from turning resumes in to projecting hiring a candidate?
Please respond so I can get these candidate to you
Does the person filling this position need to be based in Missouri?