Client Services Associate
Worth Clark Realty is a rapidly growing real estate brokerage, and ranked #89 on the Inc500 list of fastest growing companies in the country. Recently named a Best Place to Work by the St. Louis Business Journal, we’re looking for a customer service minded individual to join our award-winning team as a Property Management Support Associate. The right candidate will be cross trained in all areas of leasing and property management, and will be responsible for ensuring all property management support inquiries from landlords and tenants are handled timely and professionally.
In this role, you’ll play an integral role within of a dynamic group of people all striving to make Worth Clark Realty the recognized leader in residential real estate sales, leasing and property management.
Here are a few of the things this position entails:
- Providing outstanding customer service via phone, email, and ticketing systems
- Answering questions and assisting with rent payments, maintenance and repair coordination, and property management statements
- Investigate and resolve complaints from tenants and landlords
- Ensuring our all tenant and landlord inquiries are responded to in a timely manner
- Creating and maintaining various spreadsheets and documents
- Various other duties, tasks, and projects as they arise
Some of the character traits you should possess:
- Passionate about providing great customer service
- Resilient, and able to positively handle difficult situations
- Friendly and personable
- Ability to grasp, and quickly adapt to, new technologies
- Highly organized, and detail oriented
- Not afraid to tackle challenging situations
- Takes initiative, and doesn't work inside a box (a problem solver)
The type of work history, education, and background you should have:
- Experience in customer service and/or sales
- Experience working in an office environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
This is an entry-level, salaried position that provides health insurance, 401(k), paid time off, telecommute flexibility, and other perks. Pay is $26,000 to $32,000 depending upon skills and experience. There will be plenty of room for advancement, as the company continues to grow.
Please send your resume, with a cover letter. Your cover letter is more important than your resume - without it, your resume won't be considered. This will 1.) let us know you've read this and care enough to write a personalized message, 2.) display your writing skills, and 3.) let us know about the type of person you are.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26,000.00 to $32,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year