Agile Advisors posted over 2 years ago
Contract | | 12 Months San Antonio, TX, United States
When you join Agile Advisors as an Agile Coach, you are joining a firm that is committed to breakthrough performance and extraordinary results for its employees, its clients, and the communities where we are located.
You will have experience as an agile product owner and/or scrum master roles both as member of a project team and in a coaching context. You are comfortable moving between the big picture and the project details as needed. Preferably in the Technology and/or Financial Services industries.
You will demonstrate knowledge and understanding of technical engineering best practices (e.g., test driven development, continuous integration) and be proficient writing user stories and developing acceptance criteria. You will also have experience with running agile workshops and ideally teaching agile in a classroom setting (preferred)
You will be energized and committed to the relentless prioritization and alignment with business and IT stakeholders to ensure value is captured for clients. You will proactively surface projects risks and offer advice on mitigation strategies.
Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence executives on transforming towards agile is crucial, as is great leadership skills and a genuine interest in teaching and mentoring others.
Agile Coach Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent degree
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience leading agile projects as a product owner and/or scrum master
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) designation, or equivalent
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Ability to provide coaching and mentoring to analysts and consultants
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English
- Other language skills desirable
- Willingness to travel