Job Title: Assembler
location: Tempe, AZ
- Performs inspection and test on parts and assemblies per written specifications and blueprints.
- Uses electrical and/or mechanical equipment such as oscilloscopes, power supplies, current and voltage meters dial calipers and indicators, height gauges, micrometers and microscopes.
- Completes and maintains accurate test data and records.
- Related manufacturing work experience (soldering, high volume production, inspections, ESD prevention, machine operations, training)
- Knowledge of all safety (mechanical, chemical, electrical) procedures applicable to job
- Working knowledge of electrical and/or mechanical measuring equipment and quality control terminology.
- Read drawings/blueprints/work instructions
- Knowledge of various Boule Fab processes
- Knowledge of various types of Film Depositions
- Manual Dexterity
- Bending, stooping, kneeling, or crouching (or position oneself)
Employer avg response time